From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Sebastian
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 10:57
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] #200 VUCC

I guess that waiting around a couple of years or so to finally submit my
cards for satellite VUCC paid off.

I know there was some talk about this some time ago, as to who would get
number 200.  Well, the mailman came and that's the number on mine!

Seems strange considering almost all the contacts on the FM birds are a grid
exchange; guess many are either not collecting the 100 cards, or aren't
submitting them.

Having amateur satellites available for almost 40 years, and only 200
satellite VUCC awards, WOW.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS