I agree with Mark:  This is great news!

Thank you to all of the members of the team.  The hardware and software
components developed for ARISSat-1 should be good building blocks for future
LEO/MEO/HEO opportunities.   Lessons learned from this deployment will directly
apply to longer duration flights.

I look forward to hearing the presentations at the AMSAT Symposium and reading
more details in the AMSAT Journal.

73, Steve N9IP
--
Steve Belter (s...@wintek.com)         My Desk: 765-269-8521