I'm making a trip to the canadian maritimes .. I've borrowed an Arrow
antenna, have a number of radios (still trying to find my VX-5 which
is missing) .. should be able to do FM and maybe SSB/CW as well ..

I'm staying in GN06, will certainly be in FN96/95 .. might be able to do GN05

then on the way home were going to Halifax, if there's a grid there
that's near and dear to anyone's heart let me know direct.

I'll try and identify specific passes once the route is settled, and
I'll post updates here (unless there's a better place to do so?)

de w1rt/john