Hello All,

Thanks to Kevin WA6FAF we are now running dual repeaters on AO-51, as
per the schedule below.  The 145.880/435.150 repeater is for QRP
operations only --unless-- you are contacting a Scout station during
the Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) this weekend.

The early part of this week is a GREAT time for new and/or
inexperienced operators with simple/portable gear to make some
contacts on the QRP repeater!  Some hams are reluctant to attempt
contacts because of the normally fast pace on 435.300, so here is a
chance for folks to make some contacts they might otherwise not even
attempt...

Encourage people to make use of this mode--both for QRP and for JOTA!!!

Operators on the East coast can expect some early morning
interruptions on 435.150 while we download telemetry.

AO-51 Schedule

October 10 (late UTC)

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

QRP (Oct. 10-15) and JOTA (Oct. 16-17) Only FM Repeater, V/U
Please give way to JOTA stations or QSO’s with JOTA stations
Uplink: 145.880 MHz FM (no PL tone)
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]