At 11:09 AM 10/24/2010 -0700, Bob Herrell <n...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Any chance we could get the ISS to change their packet frequency?
>
>73,
>Bob Herrell
>AJ5C

No,

The APRS QRM'ers with their unattended beacons are the problem.  Years ago
I said APRS was bad, but I never thought it would ever get this
bad.  Things definitely aren't like they were in the MIR days, when you
could make multiple  contacts a pass with minimal equipment.  I could build
a setup for packet that every single one of my packets would get through,
but what good would the do? So I could have a QSO with myself?  So I give up.

The APRS'ers should build a dedicated satellite just for APRS, and their
QRM should be limited to just that one satellite, unless they won't to
build more.

Hell, I'd even donate to it just to clean things up!

KB7ADL