Depending on this afternoon's weather, I'll operate from EN17 during the AO27
passes that rise locally at 26/1824Z and 2002Z and hopefully on AO51 at
26/2141Z and 2320Z.

We've got rain today and a blizzard warning starting this afternoon. We can
hardly complain about the timing of course since we're wrapping up the state.
We've been incredibly fortunate that every day of the seven weeks we've been on
the road, the daily temps have been in the 60s or higher, and yesterday was the
first day we had rain! Sounds like a good time to blow out of North Dakota!

A return to EN16 is possible for tomorrow, hopefully from the MN side and away
from the blizzard!

This will conclude the focus on running grids on this trip. After we leave ND,
we'll be taking the interstate (probably I-94 to I-65 with a three-day stop off
in EN61) back to Florida.

I'll still operate from the grids that we hit when it's pass time, but the ones
we'll be in aren't likely to be greatly needed. Feel free to contact me off
list if there's something in particular you need along that route.

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC
Grand Forks ND / Grand Forks Co. / EN17