Hi all,

Playing with some log book software I found online through DXZone and other
sources. Nothing so far seems to be geared, or even suited to satellite
work, meaning; They all have one frequency field, few have satellite as a
propagation, few track grids and states worked, etc.

What I'm hoping to find is a log book that's Satellite and Earth-Earth
friendly that'll track VUCC, WAS, and misc other awards (even if I must add
them and parameters myself) and that'll allow me a Tx and Rx frequency field
along with Satellite prop and which bird worked and integration with LotW
and eQSL would be nice. (I know, I may be asking a bit much H-I)

Google is a bit over whelming and time consuming to sift through, download,
trial, and ultimately uninstall each piece of software I find.

So what do you all use? I'm open to suggestions as I'm sure this may help
others who are curious.

73 de KB3DLP / FM19rw