Hello AMSAT-NA and AMSAT-DC,

I have been requested to spread the word to the amateur community for
the O/OREOS 3U cubesat  to be launched this Friday on a Minotaur IV
from Kodiak Island, relayed from Dr. Pascale Ehrenfreund of The George
Washington University, Space Policy Institute.

AX.25 437.305 MHz Beacon decoding information:
http://beacon.engr.scu.edu/BeaconProcessingSystem/OOREOSBeaconDecoding.pdf

If you are able to capture the beacon telemetry, please take the time
to file a report at http://beacon.engr.scu.edu/Submission.aspx which
is an interface to the Beacon Data Processing System.

The O/OREOS project is co-sponsored by Santa Clara University, Ohlone
College and NASA

Note the same system is used for reporting beacon data from GeneSat,
PharmaSat and NanoSail-D.

I am interested to hear about your attempts, and discuss the results,
on the AMSAT-NA list.

73 de N3RDX
Samudra Haque