From: "Tony" <d...@optonline.net>
To: "G. Beat" <gregory.b...@comcast.net>, "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:21:45 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Kenpro 500 parts?

Greg,

Wow! Thanks very much for that wealth of information on the old Kenpro.
My old unit still works fine, but some of the hardware is rusted pretty
bad. The G550 hardware looks identical so I may be in luck.

I also need the terminal cover, but I doubt Yaesu has it since they
don't use that type of wiring configuration anymore. Need to find some
generic cover that fits.

Thanks again Greg

Tony -K2MO