Forgive me if i'm asking a question which has been asked before, I don't
seem to see any reference to it on amsat-bb or anywhere else online.

ARISSat-1 is due to last *around *6 months, after which time the batteries
will become exhausted and it will deorbit. Does the time in space (and
research obviously, it's not just a repeater) really justify the money
spent?

As a percentage, how much cheaper was it to build and launch than Fox (which
I assume will have a longer lifespan) will be?

I'm sure there are lots of factors which make ARISSat-1 viable that I am
overlooking.

Just wondering

Pete
MI3EPN