From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff KB2M
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 16:52 PM
To: 'AMSAT'
Subject: [amsat-bb] Icom 910 hand mic

I have two Icom hand mics. Both have 8 pin foster connectors. Both seem to
work with the 910, including the up/dwn frequency function. For some reason
I labeled one 2 wire, the other 3 wire. I forgot why I did this. Anyone have
a clue before I start taking them apart to try and figure out?

73 Jeff kb2m