Dear all,

I keep on having troubles with the O/OREOS kepler sets.
RAX and the others are fine.

With todays version (as from the O/OREOS dashboard on the web)
- NOVA gives O/OREOS just a bit behind RAX
- HamRadioDeluxe give O/OREOS 35 minutes behind RAX
- The O/OREOS web (dashboard graphic) shows O/OREOS 35 minutes behind RAX
- My private antenna tracking tool does not recognize the keplerset of O/OREOS

Anyone else has experienced this (and maybe even a solution) ?
Henk
--
Henk, PA3GUO