Look back thru the -BB archives...  I seem to recall that, a couple of years
ago, someone rigged up a system using an X-10 webcam mount or some such thing.
The az-el mount for a small telescope or remote-controlled security camera
should work, as well.  You just have to be able to switch the motors to go
right, left, up, and down, and provide 0 - 5 volts of position feedback to the
controller for each axis.

George, KA3HSW