From: Zachary Beougher
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:55 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] KD8KSN/8 EN90/EM99 Tomorrow (Friday 17)

Hi All!

I will be operating portable from the EN90/EM99 gridline tomorrow afternoon
from about 1800z-2045z.  I know these are not rare grids, but I have spoken
with a few of you that need them.  I finally got a little break in school,
so it sounded like a good time to make a road trip.

Here are the passes I am planning to be on:

HO68 – 1805z – 8* (This will be a good pass to work some of the far
northwestern North American stations)

AO27 – 1837z – 73*

SO50 – 1850z – 13*

AO27 – 2019z – 12*

SO50 – 2030z – 81*

If this is a new grid(s) for anyone, just send me an email, and as long as
you are in the log, I will send you a card.  No need for a return card.

73!

Zack
KD8KSN