I use SatPC32 configured for two FT-817 transceivers for cross band duplex
working.  One rig is on the 2m aerial and the other on the 70cm aerial with a
transfer switch for V/U or U/V. I have to switch the configuration to one
transceiver and reboot for in-band simplex such as packet on ISS.  Is possible
to have two installations of SatPC32 or two configuration settings so I can
just boot the configuration I need - (one radio or two radios)?
Richard (Dick) G4BBH