All,

Is there any other good light duty rotor other than the Yaesu G-5500 that would
work well for satellite work?  I might like to consider getting one for some
homemade antennas that I might use for a rover setup.  Other than the rotor and
a computer, what do I need to be able to get the thing to track the birds.  I
know I obviously need a tracking program like SatPC32, Orbitron, HRD – Are any
of those better than another?  Sorry for the “amateur” questions – I have never
done anything with rotors – just the Arrow/HT and standing out in the cold
freezing combination. ;-)

73!

Zack
KD8KSN