Hi All,

RAX is recovering from a low battery charge condition. We observed an anomaly
last week that has severely reduced RAX's power generation capability on her
remaining three panels (the first being shorted out). The only two safe
operating modes for RAX in this condition are infrequent beacons (every 1-2
minutes) or beacons off to regain energy spent on engineering diagnosis tests.
I can't discuss the reason for the fault at the moment, but I can tell you our
team is converging on the cause at this time. We can provide more info when we
are certain of the cause, and will also speak to the impact on the mission.

In the meantime, I will send occasional updates as to when the beacon will be
on for those listening.

Thanks and 73.

Matt
KF6RTB