Hank (and the -bb)

Attached is the spreadsheet previously mentioned spreadsheet to fix TLEs checksums. I've rewritten it since what I was using was still a tedious operation and I didn't want to distribute that to the community. This should be much better, though you still need to remove any leading spaces in the lines.

It appears that O/OREOS' TLEs on their website are OK now, possibly because SpaceTrack is publishing now. My apologies for not getting this out sooner; we'll have to wait for the next launch to try this out.

During the fog-of-war in the days after launch, I find there are often multiple TLEs for the same satellite. In this case I like to change the IDs so I can have them all loaded in GPredict simultaneously. This spreadsheet will verify that the IDs are the same for both lines, and of course regenerate the checksums.

This spreadsheet was created with OpenOffice 3.2.1, and I've exported it to Excel and checked it with MS Office XP and appears to work fine. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Happy holidays and 73,
Ryan KB1LKI