From: Andrew Glasbrenner
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 11:49 PM
To: Clint Bradford
Cc: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-51 Status

Correct. The shutdowns should only be happening during morning passes (when
the eclipses), or if we have the data transmitter on for too long like this
afternoon. However, when the repeater is on, it should be very strong, at
about 1.5 watts on the downlink.

Users can leave the 67Hz tone on and forget about it. If not needed, it
won't hurt to be there. No need to think about it after enabling it on your
uplink.

73, Drew KO4MA