Patrick,

Great Job and thanks for all the grids and contacts over
the last few years!  I like your breakdown of all the bird passes.

Damon keeps asking me "why are we doing this?"   I just tell him "it's
fun and we're trying to support the post office".

We all appreciate the work and "expense" you and others incur
to pass out those grids and further our hobby on the birds.  As you
know, it takes a lot of miles and stamps to make it all happen.

Now it's 2011............. It's time to get your VUCC turned in!  You
will have to buy that card checker a "big" lunch at this point.

We met a few years ago on an ISS contact.  I have really enjoyed
our friendship and conversions over the years.

73 and Best Wishes for the New Year,

Rick WA4NVM