I resent being called a whinger! An observation was given and I
concurred. I have no problem with them doing what they want since it is
their satellite and I think everyone else feels the same. I stated a
fact, and may help others hoping to hear certain areas of the country on
the bird and not understand why they are not hearing them.  We have many
other satellites to use and I endeavor to use them when I can.

Regards,

     Reid, W4UPD
     Amsat: 17002