Looks promising.

Turkeys first home-made Amateur Radio satellite was ITU-pSat on 437.325 CW.

But I guess this new sat would be the first "first home-made communications
test satellite" if it carried an FM or hopefully a Linear Transponder.

Which-ever it is I wish them well with the project.

As you comment the picture is rubbish but I guess it's what you expect from the
press if they had a story but no picture to go with it. Someone would be
pressured to create a picture, any picture, in a hurry.

73 Trevor M5AKA