Hi Craig,

I've attached a copy of the HamIV  manual. Let me know if you get it OK.  It
has some troubleshooting info towards the back.

>From your problem description, my bet is that the sweeper arm on the
>potentiometer inside the rotor is no longer making contact. I've had several
>wear out over the years.
Of course, this is the worse case scenario requiring the rotor to be removed
and disassembled.

However, you might get lucky and find something in the control box power supply
has failed or an open/intermittent in the cable between the control box and
rotor.

Good Luck,

Scott AA5AM