Hello,

I wanted to thank all the satellite operators who contacted me, as W2V today on
the 19:23 pass of AO-27 and the 20:08 pass of AO-51.  I had a blast, we had 65
"satellite students" in my presentation and 17 braved the 22 degree wind chill
to hear you, and you folks are what "bonds" the entire presentation.  We had a
review after the passes and they could not get over the camaraderie and crisp
manner that everyone exhibited on the passes, thank you for helping me and
AMSAT to grow.

If you would like a QSL card, just visit QRZ, W2V and send your information, I
really appreciated your overwhelming response to this event.

73- Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/WB2OQQ?