WHY NOT TELL THE BAD OPERATOR  WHAT THEY ARE DOING WRONG

 MEMTOR THEM , TEACH THEM HOW TO OPERATE.   EVERYONE IS RUNNING AROUND THE
PROBLEM.  TELLEM HOW TO ........

The 1000 and 5000 contact thing is a big part of the problem. Maybe the AMSAT
floks need to address it first ! I have made calls to stations that I needed
for a new grid contact only to hear someone jump on and call someone for
another  THANKS FOR THE CONTACT. That sucks and is a problem. We can work SSB
birds and should but the FM birds is where we need to clean up. Its our job to
tell the bad op, so lets start telling them

PLEASE no more comments on the subject TAKE ACTION    send them an email or
send them a note in the mail and be nice about it.

WA4HFN