Drew,

That's funny, I was thinking that too, we just associate Arrow with
portable Satellite operations.  I was just so impressed that Ray would just
give me an antenna, and I didn't even own one, that was special.

As a result of the publicity of giving away an ELK antenna in my Satellite
forum, the room was packed and people outside looking thru the glass, but
they had a raffle ticket!  Drew, at that point I knew that we don't get many
opportunities to talk about the work AMSAT does and the need for membership
and donations with bigger groups, I spent five valuable "satellite" minutes
connecting my talk to AMSAT and if I added value then you need to transfer
that feeling to your AMSAT involvement.  I hope my message got thru to just
a few.

73- Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com