Friends,
            Unbeknown to me, my computer was compromised with a Trojan.

I have now run a complete scan for viruses and Trojans. The computer is now
clean.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused - even though it really isn't my
fault.

I have *Always* had a recommended antivirus program installed. I now have
Spybot installed permantently as well. It *DID* show and delete the problem.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

73 John.   <la2...@amsat.org>