I had HamSat and Satellite Tracker installed on my iPhone. Both are great.

HamSat gives you a 3D demonstration of real time satellite position as
well as detailed AZ/EL and frequency info based on the location
grabbed by build-in GPS.

Michael Chen, BD5RV/4
AMSAT-China: http://www.camsat.cn
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/bd5rv