From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Howard Long
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:01 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FUNcube Dongle serial #200 on eBay,and your name in
space

Folks

A few minutes after Friday's sale, I had a purchaser change their mind, so
rather than add the spare unit to the next sale, I'm making it generally
available with all proceeds from the sale going towards AMSAT-UK launches.

Although every FUNcube Dongle sold adds to the AMSAT-UK coffers, this
special unit, serial number 200, is sold with the added bonus that your name
or callsign will be etched into the FUNcube spacecraft when it's launched in
the next few months.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130475888400

73, Howard G6LVB