Hi All,

Indeed, Delfi-C3 has quite high temperature extremes on the Cells.
This data can also be viewed in the IV-curve display of RASCAL (it
displays current temperature of the cell)
The temperature is measured with thermistor strips.

However, we use space-grade cells which can handle the temperature.

73s

Wouter PA3WEG
Delfi-C3 team