  From: Dave Webb KB1PVH
  To: Jeff Yanko
  Cc: amsat ; Dave Taylor
  Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Nanosail-D (what are we listening for???)

  NANOSAILD
  1 90027U 0        11019.40613897 +.00003325 +00000-0 +47680-3 0 00013
  2 90027 071.9739 007.2360 0021785 203.3337 159.2085 14.77038910000019

  Not sure if they copied correctly on my phone.

  Dave- KB1PVH
  Sent from my Verizon Wireless DROID X

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2011/11-009.html