On 20/01/11 04:25, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:

> Unfortunately no beacon and no transponder heard on the 0420z pass here.

Nothing heard on the 2043z 20th Jan pass over the UK either, despite it
being a long and high 20 minute pass. Would have been great to road
test my Gnuradio SDR CW receiver as webb, but next time :)

-May- have spotted something on the waterfall like it's CW beacon, but
very very weak, where as last night it was very very strong with me.

I don't think it was unless it was extremley week, didnt even show up
until well after 45 degrees elevation, where as last night, I could
spot the beacon from AOS to LOS

Did have to realign the antennas earlier, but AO-51 popped up at the
right time, in the right place with two passes earlier, so I think
they are close enough

73s

Iain