It was 1/19 and 1/20/2008.  I captured many screenshots of Spectran:
http://www.kl7uw.com/raseti.htm
bottom of the page the direct signal was 60-dB S+N/N and Moon echo
was 20-dB S+N/N.  Received on a 40m inverted-V with a FT-847 2.2 KHz
bw in USB.  Absolute signal level was affected by AGC.

They ran 360MW with 180 turnstyle antennas; HAARP webpage:
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

73, Ed - KL7UW

At 02:29 PM 1/20/2011, Jeff Yanko wrote:
>Hi Bob and all!
>
>I recall there was a HAARP experiment in, or near the 40 meter band.  If I
>recall correctly, Randy, K7AGE, had recorded it for a youtube segment.  I
>foget the power and gain at the site, but it was no doubt impressive.
>

>73,
>
>Jeff  WB3JFS

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45
BP40IQ   500 KHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
EME: 144-1.4kw*, 432-100w*, 1296-testing*, 3400-winter?
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubus...@hotmail.com