From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Gillenwater
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 9:20 AM
To: AmsatBBS
Subject: [amsat-bb] Rotor Interface Yaesu 5500

OK, a newbee question about interfacing rotors. I have a Yaesu 5500 and I
run PCSat32. What do I need between the rotor and the computer? I would like
a few options. Do I need the Yaesu 232 interface box or will a generic box
do the job. If a generic box will work, which are the best for satellite
work with PCSat32?

Tnx 73 Bill K3SV