I second that!

I have been back on satellites for a little over 2 months after being absent
from this aspect of the hobby for 30 years.
I am restricted to operating AO-7 Mode A at present because of a lack of
functioning 70cm equipment. In those 2 months , I have heard about 25 unique
calls with a small fraction of that being what I would consider regulars. There
is even a smaller fraction of that total that posts on the AO-7 log page.

I have listened on Mode B and there seems to be much more activity there.  Why?
  Is it because of the 10m downlink?
If I can work AO-7 mode A with my lash up system, anyone can.

Why don't you give mode A a try. It's not very busy and is very reliable.

Hope to hear some new activity on Mode A. Drop me an email if you would like to
set up a sked.

73,

Scott Armstrong - AA5AM
Blue Ridge TX - EM13sg