Hi!

After a few hours of watching TV and crunching lots of data
files, I now have a total of 7796 satellite QSO records in LOTW,
with 985 QSLs from those.  This is about 12.7% of my QSO records
being confirmed already.  Even one of my first two satellite QSOs
from 2000 was QSLed as I uploaded data!

As for a satellite VUCC for me from the Phoenix area (generally
centered on DM33xp/DM43ap), I have 90 grids confirmed toward that
just from my LOTW uploads. I'm not sure if I can get to 100 without
others joining in and uploading their QSOs, but it's a good start.

I still have over 2100 QSOs to upload, and those will have to wait
for another night.  I hope to have those uploaded by the end of this
week.  If you think you should have a QSL with me and you don't see
it in your LOTW account, please e-mail me directly.  I'll be happy
to look at things on my side.

Now, time for bed....

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK