Hi Tom!

>     Just trying to be ahead of the curve here. Is the ARRL gone to
> place ARISSAT on the list of sats for VUCC (if not, hint hint please
> please) And if so, what do we call it for the 5 character spacing that
> is required?  (ARSAT?)

If it works like it has for other recently-launched satellites, nothing will
happen in LOTW until the satellite is open for use.  Then someone, or
a bunch of us, will need to ask the ARRL to add whatever the designator
is to LOTW.  It does not have to be a 5-character designator, as this
list shows:

https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#sats

Some are 4-character designators, and one has a 6-character designator.
It could end up something like you proposed.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/