I guess that this is always an interesting issue.  Do you belittle people to
make them change or do you give them corrective help by instructive comments?
Ted, what do you feel is the best approach?  What has been your experience in
the past?  Do you think that it helps you to feel better when you can make
others feel bad about something they are failing at, or do you think it makes
you feel better when you help people be successful at something that they seem
to have no ability to improve at?

I generally find I feel better when I can be helpful because then the people I
help, feel better because they are successful, and I feel better because they
tell me thank you instead of posting on a list of my peers to tell me and
everyone else how unhelpful I've been.

Ted, what are your thoughts?

Gregg
W5GGW