Forwarded by Steve G6UIM

Launch Opportunity To All Balloon Groups, Or Individuals!

This will be a launch opportunity that will be for most if not all the
balloon groups a once in a lifetime opportunity!

A few people on these lists already know about this. I am now trying to
hit all the lists that I know of. If you know of anyone that may be
interested please forward this on to them.

In the spirit of cooperation between all the balloon groups, Like the
Four to Six groups did from those early days over 20 years ago now.
Where every flight that happened all the groups all joined in helping
each other to make sure the flight was successful. There were only a
dozen or so flights each YEAR! Now sometimes in one weekend, there are
more flights happening, than what would have happened for the whole year
back in those old days!

After MUCH thought, and deliberation, in the spirit of the fellow
founders of this extremely fun activity we do. I have decided to open
this flight opportunity to anyone and everyone.

Anyway, I at first thought of using this opportunity for myself to grab
and smash for all time the maximum altitude record. But then I also
thought, maybe while that is cool, but at the same time an awful waste
of this opportunity. And this will be a one time flight! I know myself
for sure could never ever even come close to doing a flight like this
again. The Balloon alone when purchased cost close to $2800.00 Yikes!

So I got to thinking of instead of simply grabbing the all time and
probably forever maximum altitude record. I thought maybe open up this
opportunity to all the groups anywhere to propose a payload to fly on it.

For more details visit the address below.
http://www.qsl.net/wb9sbd/300K.html

Any proposals I get I will post on that web site for everyone to examine.

Joe WB9SBD
Near Space Sciences

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2133522/grpspId=1705063108/msgId
=3511/stime=1296793816/nc1=4025321/nc2=4836045/nc3=5028924>