Hello group I need advice and direction concerning logging programs and LOTW.
Using WINLOG32 I uploaded 184 QSO's in to LOTW which resulted in 2 matches.
Knowing that some of you have been doing the same and I have had QSO's with
you;
is the fact that Winlog32 does not provide for a "SAT name" location the reason
for so few matches? There does not seem to be a way to add a "SAT name" blank
Winlog32, that I can figure out! Does anyone know a work-around and/or is there
a logging program that is easier to use and adapt or is there a program that
already has these perameters built in.

Your help will be greatly appreciated,

Marvin
K5MLT