Well, that sure was easy enough.  That was one of the first times in awhile
that I have followed the instructions on something and it has actually worked!
;-)

I uploaded all QSOs that were in my log DATED **10-24-2010** TO PRESENT.  Up
until Oct. 24 I used paper logs.  268 regular and 73 portable QSOs were
uploaded with only 40 matches (?????).  My home QTH is self explanatory, but
here is a breakdown of my portable uploads:

KD8KSN/8 – EN80sa/EM89sx – October 30, 2010 – 22 QSOs

KD8KSN/8 – EN70vb – November 29, 2010 – 7 QSOs

KD8KSN/8 – EN90ba/EM99bx – December 17, 2010 – 30 QSOs

KD8KSN/8 – EN90ba/EM99bx – January 29, 2011 – 14 QSOs

Note that I use the designator “8” after my call instead of “P.”  Whenever you
work me portable, log my call+whatever designator I am in (ie. KD8KSN/4;
KD8KSN/0).  Do not use /P or /M.

Please email me with any questions or if you don’t have a match when you think
you should.

Also, I am working on getting the KD8KSN/8 EN90/EM99 cards out from last
weekend.  I placed the order a week ago, but I have not got a shipping
confirmation yet.  I will send out an email once I mail them.  Expect about 2
weeks max (hopefully).

73!

Zack
KD8KSN