I am getting closer to putting my first satellite base station together (in
lieu of the Arrow that I am currently using) and am giving serious
consideration to a fixed 15* antenna setup such as the Gulf Alpha designs.
Having never mounted antennas, rotors etc... I am a bit concerned about my less
than amazing mechanical aptitude and having to get cross-booms, Az/El rotors
etc... working correctly.

Is anyone using SatPc32 to successfully control Azimuth only rotors?  If so,
what is required to get everything working together?  I would still like to
automate the rotor and doppler control if at all possible.

On a somewhat related note - is anyone else using a setup like this (fixed
elevation) and if so, are you happy with the performance?

Thanks for any thoughts, I appreciate the input,

Zach
KJ4ZVV