This could be the launch/release of ARISSAT, I for one would love to have a VCR
setup but time will tell...

P.S. I received this information from my NASA news forwarded email...

Spacewalk From International Space Station Will Air On NASA TV
Tue, 08 Feb 2011 23:00:00 -0600

Two Russian cosmonauts will step outside the International Space Station on
Wednesday, Feb. 16. NASA Television coverage of the spacewalk will begin at
6:45 a.m. CST.

This e-mail update was generated automatically based on your subscriptions.
Some updates may belong to more than one category, resulting in duplicate
notices.

database 5860 (20110209) __________

http://www.eset.com