This NASA page on EVA28, posted Feb 9, doesn't mention ARISSAT-1 although
NASA's earlier postings on EVA28 had mentioned it as one of the tasks to be
performed.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition26/russian_eva28.html

It says the next Russian space walk will be in July.

The lack of a mention doesn't necessarily mean anything although taken in
conjunction with the NASA TV reference it looks like a postponement has
occurred. Clearly deployment of ARISSAT-1 is one of those activities that would
be postponed if additional time were needed to complete other tasks.

73 Trevor M5AKA