Hi!

I will have an AMSAT table at the 2011 Yuma Hamfest in Yuma,
Arizona, this Friday (18 February) and Saturday (19 February).
The hamfest is at the Yuma County Fairgrounds, on 32nd Street
between Pacific Avenue and Avenue 3E (south of I-8) in Yuma -
across the street from the Yuma International Airport and
Marine Corps Air Station Yuma.  More information, including a
map showing this area, is available at:

http://www.yumahamfest.org/

Weather permitting, WD9EWK should be on several satellite
passes Friday afternoon and Saturday - in FM and SSB.  Please
feel free to give me a call, if you hear me on.  The hamfest
site is in grid DM22qq.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/