From: Alan P. Biddle <apbid...@united.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Web Page VS Orbitron
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 12:12 PM

I don't use Orbitron, but there is something a little odd here.  Celestrak
gets the Keps from Spacetrac, and according to the Orbitron site, they get
theirs from Celestrak and another site which seems to get at least some of
theirs from the same place.  I am not saying people aren't seeing something,
but it is almost certainly not the accuracy or timeliness of the Keps.
Perhaps a formatting issue?

Alan
WA4SCA