You might look for a dedicated Yahoo group for this radio (or start one if
not).  It's so new I doubt if very many members of this list have one.

Jeff More  --  KE7ACY
CN94

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zachary Beougher"
<zack.kd8...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] FTM-350AR Question

Hopefully there are a few on this list that own one of the new Yaesu
FTM-350ARs – I cannot find anyone that owns one of these!  I picked one up
yesterday, and after a frustrating evening and day trying to familiarize
myself with a new radio, I think I got most of it figured out.  I do have a
question:  On my TH-D7A, when I get digi’d, “My Packet” appears on the
display.  Is there some feature I can enable on the 350 that would give me a
confirmation message/beep that my APRS packet has been digipeated?  I get a
brief beep about 1/2 second before it transmits, but after that there is no
beep/message.

Any tips?

73!
Zack  -  KD8KSN