From: Marvin Tamez <k5...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: LOTW - improperly coded satellite contacts?
To: "Bill Dzurilla" <billdz....@yahoo.com>, amsat-bb@amsat.org
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 2:30 PM

Patrick, I mentioned to Bill earlier, off group, that three of
my confirmed QSL's are blank in the "VUCC" column. What could have caused that?
Leaving out Propagation=SAT, maybe? Also on the 10th of this month I started
using an ELK-L5 and it has made a noticable difference! Hearing at much lower
elevations and making QSO's at and below 10*.  Thanks for all your help and
advice.

73,
Marvin
K5MLT