mission:http://www.youtube.com/user/UKSpaceLab
http://twitter.com/kyspace
Charlie KI4RDT
----- Original Message -----Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:29:08 -0800
From: Kevin Deane <summit...@live.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Kysat-1
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

So how come nobody is talking about Kysat-1 wich will be launched on Feb,
23???  A cubesat which will be FM!!! YAAAA!!!

http://ssl.engineering.uky.edu/missions/orbital/kysat1/about-kysat-1/  Kysat-1
website

http://www.vandenberg.af.mil/index.asp Vandenberg AFB website

Looks pretty real to me unlike the ARRISat which I think they should just zip
tie to the outside of the spacestation somewhere!!! At least then it would last
and they could play with it if need be. Anyway just thinking out loud.

Kevin
KF7MYK