----- Original Message -----
From: "John Heath" <g7...@btinternet.com>
To: "Amsat" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Satellite OPS9328 Launched 1967?

Just been looking at the tracking site http://www.n2yo.com/satellites
Some great stuff on this site and thanks for posting the URL to the bb.

At the bottom of the amateur radio satellite page there is a listing for
OPS9328
(IDSCS 15)

Were they ham satellites, I don't recal reading about them.
Is this just a simple mistake in the listing?

73 john g7hia.

Hi John, G7HIA

The OPS9328 launched in 1967 was not an amateur satellite as
you can read here.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/masterCatalog.do?sc=1967-003H

By the way it is possible that the downlink frequency was very close
to the 2 meters band but I was not able to find any information about
the frequency.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico